Monday, March 28, 2005

Running Good

So far, it's been a night of good news. We'll see how the rest of the night goes. Maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets.

"One time, baby, one time."

You know how you just root for things to go your way, just this time? You'll hear me say that if I go all-in and get called. Or, you'll hear it when my guy is on the line going 1-and-1. Well, my buddy CJ got into grad school. Good that he got in. I think that he needed this one to come through. I think that we'll end up rooming together somewhere next year. So that settles one outstanding issue.

"Let's roll."

Just got the note that I got my tickets for the Final 4. I'll be rolling out to St. Louis this Friday or Saturday. I don't have a clue what to expect, especially after the game last Saturday. But regardless, I'll get to see it in person. Unless someone offers me a big wad of Benjamins. Make that a really big wad :-)

Anyway, back to work.

-Chairman

No comments: