Saturday, April 02, 2005

Marching Onward...

...to St. Louis. April at the Arch is a reality. I think that our Stylin' Illini will do it. First up? Louisville. Tough squad. Great coach. No depth. I think that we're better, and we're deeper. Whatever advantage Pitino has over Weber won't come to play. They can't roll with us in man. And I think that they'll get into trouble if they try to zone up on us. They don't have enough offense to really threaten. Palacios and Myles aren't good scorers inside. And if they think that they'll be tougher than us, well, they'll be mistaken. You don't run 15-1 through the Big Ten by being soft. I think that we'll handle them like how I thought we were going to handle Arizona - by a dozen or so. Of course, you know how that last game went. We'll see what I have to say on Sunday. I need to get packed. I'm going to St. Louis in the morning.

-Chairman

No comments: