Thursday, May 12, 2005

We Have a Christian Laettner, But Who's Got a Magic Johnson?

It's time for a Dream Team reunion this weekend. The old guard of TFS will hit Naperville. I guess that Naperville is a little on the candy-ass side, but we're still thuggin' it out. Sort of. As thugged out as a Marketing Consultant, a law student, and two doctoral students can be. Nothing says gangsta like 3 suburban white kids and a big Asian dude. Lean back, G-Unit. TFS in the hizzle, fo shizzle. Or something.

And Darren gets to come along for the ride. I don't think that he's seen old school TFS in it's entirety. He's seen me, GQ, and Curran in action, but never w/ C-Lauff and Mikey. We'll see if he'll ever be the same. Now if I could only manage to get JohnnyO and OD in that group... then I think that the acpocalypse would be near. Or at the very least a localized armageddon.

The wedding trek begins. First of quite a few, including two TFS OG's. Tim is this weekend. GQ and C-Lauff in June. RD and Casey in July. My cousin Janice in August. Joe in September. OD in October. Ouch. Will be a bit of a pain to the pocketbook. My goal? Go stag to every one and pick up a bridesmaid. Or a divorcee with a kid.

I don't know. At some point, I should grow up and date a girl seriously. I guess that at some point, I'll hit puberty and start thinking about girls differently. But until then? Damn skippy.
Regardless, this weekend will be a nice break from the stresses of school.

And I still need to write about the potentially cool stuff that I'll be working on this summer... until then.

-Chairman

No comments: