Friday, December 16, 2005

A Big Thank You

I think that with the record number of comments from my last post, I need to thank all of my wonderful readers. Yes, both of you. With those two comments, we have actually quadrupled our readership to 2 readers. This is an incredible day for us here in the Board Room. We've been giving high fives all round for the entire day. I think that this essentially validates my career as a blogger. It is an incredible feeling to be on top of the world, holding the pose, sinking the last jumper, and beating John Stockton like a rented wife, er mule.

Which is why I am here to say that as of today, I, of sound body and unstable mind, am 99%retiring from the world of professional blogging.

-Chairman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here to vouch for the other anonymous readers, that, yes, you have more than 2 readers.

Anonymous said...

You are gonna stay retired from blogging for about as long as Mike was retired. Now quit feeling sorry for your (blogging) self and get back on it!

Anonymous said...

>>as of today, I, of sound body and unstable mind, am 99%retiring from the world of professional blogging.<<

You going to Disney World now?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite. I'm the 4th one to actually visit your site.

Congratulations, you have accomplished much.