Monday, February 25, 2008

Road Rules

Take a look at this article, and continue reading after you're done giggling.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-ODD-Brawl-on-Wheels.html

This is incredible. I don't normally do New Year's resolutions, but this one may be too good to pass up. If you see a story about some random dude jumping onto a car, and getting run over while trying to punch out a window and assault the driver, you'll know who had too much time on their hands.

Jumping up on a car as it's moving, no matter how slow, is a decent move. To stay on a moving car for a mile, while it is striking other vehicles, and be able to punch through tempered glass is impressive. And on the other side of the confrontation, being able to navigate a care while an air bag has gone off isn't super easy. Then she hit him with the car. Which is sweet.

However, I'd like to think that if I had some guy just grabbing onto my roof and punching my window, I have him squished pretty quickly. I mean, all it takes is getting up to about 15 mph, and doing a quick brake check. Then you just squish him, Grand Theft Auto-style, and that's that.

-Chairman

No comments: