Thursday, June 16, 2005

Catch 'Em The Next Time Around

Alright. One inaugural member of TFS married off, and another one coming up next weekend. Sort of tiring running around and all that, but hey. You only get married a couple times, so I figure that I can be there to support my friends on their first go-around. I probably won't be as amenable the 2nd and 3rd times, though.

Turns out that Terry Schaivo only had half a brain left. Maybe we should check out her parents and see if it's genetic... wait... what's that off in the distance? Looks like dark clouds. And I think that I hear thunder. Yep. The lightning's coming to get me.

Since we're going to get hit by lightning, I'm just going to keep going. I was watching MTV, and they had on that Room Raiders show, and it was a lesbian episode. So that got me thinking. What else should be on TV? I decided that perhaps the best TV show ever would be something like lesbian Elimidate. Maybe if they could do a trick, lesbian version of that Date My Mom show, only the Moms didn't know. They could have a lesbian gal's guy friend go on the dates with the mothers, while getting instructions in an ear piece. Then at the end, they could have the guy pick the Mom who "won," but before dismissing all of the mothers, bring out the girl and let them know that their daughter had won a date with the girl, and not the guy. It would be like Jerry Springer meets a dating show, only in an awesome sort of way.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with the world before I went to bed. I'm sure that the world is better for it. Maybe at some point, I'll have some real thoughts.

-Chairman

No comments: