Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bells and Whistles

So, it looks like Blogger is catching up with some of the other sites and making it a little easier to change the look of your blog, add labels for your posts, and do other little fun things w/ the blog. So, naturally, I want to go back and add labels to all of my old posts. Plus, I just remembered that I had a website a little while ago that had some interesting stuff on there that I want to add to the blog archives. So, I think that I'll be playing around w/ some of the stuff before I actually sit down and write anything for real.

The one downer to the new Blogger editing features? You can't edit the raw code, yet, and they don't have an automatic feature that lets you edit the width of each element, so instead of the wide-screen version that I prefer (it lets you focus on developing the writing, whereas a narrow column sort os leads to a briefer version of the story), we've got the standard narrow field of text.

Hopefully, that will be fixed soon.

-Chairman

No comments: