Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ready for the Weekend

Why is it that I never watch MTV except when that new Jessica Simpson video is on? Gosh, she's awesome. Say what you want about being in a sissy boy band, but who would Nick Lachey be hitched to otherwise?

And in an unrelated news, I'm about to take a cold shower.

Pretty much done packing TFS. One more car load of loose stuff gets stashed away tomorrow morning (okay, afternoon), and then I get myself cleaned up and changed to fly out of here at 5:50 pm to head to NY and my little family reunion. Should be interesting. Haven't seen these folks in a while.

The weekend should be fun. Get in Wednesday night, and crash at my uncle's place in NJ. Thursday is open during the day - dinner with the family that evening somewhere. Maybe I can convince Marshal to go with me out to Queens to catch a Mets game. I'm going to throw out the idea of watching Wedding Crashers that night. Friday is going to be casual. Sleep in, drive out to the hotel where the wedding is at, and work out and go for a swim. Get changed for the wedding, which doesn't start until 6. After that, I'll be working on bridesmaids, and hope for the best. I think that Saturday, there'll be some sort of BBQ or something that's put on by the groom's parents for both sides of the family. I think that I'll be expected to go, though I'd rather go wander around in the city. Sunday will be my day to wander around the city (particularly the Met), before catching up with my parents and heading back to my uncle's place to crash. Flight on Monday is bright and early.

Hopefully, I'll throw in an update at some point.

-Chairman

No comments: