Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Making the Leap

Things move quickly once you get into high gear. It's like making the leap from All-American to Heisman mode in a NCAA football video game. It's just bloody hard.

Things are moving in high gear right now. Sleep is at a premium, and my brain is more or less fried. My goal is to keep the body strong while we go, and if we need to slow down the pace elsewhere, we'll do so. But I've discovered that health is non-negotiable. I tried to do that last year, with disastrous results. I need to get rest, and I need to keep working myself at the gym.
I'm wrapping up a paper for Wednesday - an annotated bibliography and review paper. And then I'm going to churn out a section of my project for my advisor, as well. Hopefully, that will get to him on Friday. Should've been ready to send out by Tuesday morning, but hey... things move a little slower than you think sometimes.

I just need to survive these next few weeks, after which my semester opens up. Let's keep the head up, the eye on the ball, and the fingers crossed.

-Chairman

No comments: