Monday, March 06, 2006

Project: Self

I think that over the upcoming weeks, I am going to use this space as a little self-realization, internal psycho-analysis, if you will. What I want to do is to peel off some time so that I can actually jot down what it is that I believe in, strive for, and feel a connection with. I want to write down what it is I believe about things like social justice, faith, relationships, the environment, science and technology, business, fanaticism, and whatever else seems to be interesting. I think that I know what it is I believe in. But I'm not sure. Maybe I just need to put down different parts of a long-winded mission statement.

And of course, we'll also chime in on our Illini here and there. And possibly with whatever interesting happens to come at you through these fingers.

Feel free to chime in, if you're so compelled.

-Chairman.

No comments: