Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

Alright. So check this out. We're thinking about having "Alias Night" out at the bars. Not like the TV show, though if we could get a non-pregnant Jennifer Garner in a skimpy outfit, I would be swayed. But rather a night where we use aliases all night. And they have to be ridiculous ones. For example, our buddy Marten has been using "Patrick Fitzpatrick", which we've modified to "The Fitz." Who the hell is actually named Patrick Fitzpatrick? Even better, he's from Norway, so we love the confused looks when people ask him if he's Irish.

I think that given our target audience (hot, young, naive/dimwitted undergrad girls), I think that we can do this with 80's, or even early 90's references. Chatting with CJ about this, we agreed that this would be awesome. As of now, we've settled on "Rick Springfield" for CJ. That' the dude that sang "Jesse's Girl." We still need to run this by him, but I think that Erik will make a good "Michael Knight," of Knight Rider fame. The problem is, I'm not quite sure what will be good for me. It's tough to go Asian and cheesy 80's. I don't know if we can pull off something like "Bruce Lee." That would be too obvious, wouldn't it? Perhaps "Brandon Lee?" Maybe we need to go something less 80's? "Jack Chan?" Or maybe something from a video game, like "Edmund Honda" or slightly modified like "Shane Tsung?" Or perhaps go Hispanic?

Anyone out there have any ideas?

I'm getting exciting just thinking about Alias Night.

-Chairman

No comments: